6.19.2010

Review ~ The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)

In preparation for the Eclipse movie premiere, I read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.  I bought it while traveling and began reading it in the airport while waiting on my flight.  Just like the rest of the Twilight series, I devoured it.  No pun intended.  I read it the entire flight and was done before we landed.  The book was different in that it was not written in Bella's perspective but Bree's perspective, a newborn vampire.  Another difference that it was a novella and not a full-blown novel. The novella is just as powerful as any of Stephenie Meyers' earlier novels.  My only complaint is that it was way too short!  I'm thirsty for more.
 

1 comment:

  1. I so need to read this!!!! How come I haven't thought to pick it up to read yet? Now I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to go into town to pick it up. No fair!

    ReplyDelete