6.22.2010

MOA ~ OMG!

Continuing my escapades in Minneapolis, I took the LRT to the Mall of America.  It's a 30 minute ride from downtown Minneapolis.  I was not prepared for this monolithic mall.  I spent approximately FIVE hours at the MOA and barely got through the first level.  And there are four levels.  Being from Middle Georgia, we have to travel to Atlanta to shop at certain stores.  So this was a real treat to shop (or at least window shop) at some of them at the MOA.  Arden B, Burberry, For Love 21, Lucky Brand Jeans, Betsey Johnson...I could go on and on and on. 

I found some incredible sales ($2 tank tops at Old Navy) and made some purchases.  I even splurged on this jean romper I found at the GAP.  I rarely buy anything at full retail price but this was an exception.  I couldn't leave Minneapolis without it!

The pure vastness of the space allows for a Nickelodeon Universe amusement park and larger than life Lego sculptures.  There's even a roller coaster inside the mall.  How insane is that?  My son would have loved that Diego was there as well as The Backyardigans.  This mall definitely has something for everybody.







I would love to go back but I would have to take out a loan or either win the lottery to fund my shopping spree.  Have you ever been to the MOA?  What was your favorite thing about it? 

1 comment: