1.05.2010

Just Dance


I bought my husband a Wii for Christmas because it is a gaming system I might would actually play with him. He's been begging me for months to play video games with him. I know...I married a man child, but aren't they all? I am not a fan of video games. Repeat, I'm not a fan of video games unless it is Pac-man, Galaga, Super Mario Brothers or some other retro 1980-something video game. I know I'm a loser but video games just don't interest me. That is until I bought the Just Dance video game with my Christmas loot. I thought it might be cool since I like to dance. Let me just say that it was the MOST FUN I have ever had playing a video game. My stepdaughter and I played it for nearly three and a half hours the first night!!! Seriously. I hardly exercise because I can't seem to find the time so I was sweating and out of breath after a few songs. However, it was so-o-o-o worth it. Who knew that a video game would make exercising fun? If you don't believe me, check out what The Pink Chick says about the game. She's a friend of two of my friends, Katie and Heather.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me! You are so sweet! I'm glad you like the game!! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete