6.08.2013

Made ~ Boho Tool Belt

I stumbled across an old carpenter apron at one of the local antique stores and had to have it.  For one, it was from one of the local hardware stores in town and two, it had the word "bird" on it.  I  love birds, especially bluebirds.  Also, the price was less than $5 so the apron found it's way home to my house.



I have amassed a considerable stash of vintage lace over the years and knew I had the perfect one to accent the apron.  The lace has a darling strip of blue ribbon running through it which complemented the blue in the apron.  I added a doily, some seam binding and a handmade flower that has a vintage earring center.  I also added a flower petal with the word "dream" on it from Jenn Hayslip's Once Upon A Dream event, a rhinestone clip and a silver sequin shoe clip.  It took me less than an hour to throw it together and I am in love with my boho tool belt.  I can't wait to wear it to my next art workshop/event.  Since it was so easy to make, I may have to make some more to sell.  Anyone interested?







 

4 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! If you make another one let me know. It would go great with the theme in my dining room. Love ya!
    Gail Douglas Wiggins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. This is Jillian, your step-daughter! I made a blog too! I love this creation! It is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this blog here. It seems really very informative. Get solution to activate Youtube tv on Roku using youtube.com/start . Contact us.

    ReplyDelete