9.12.2011

Migration ~ Phoenix/Tucson

Last week, I went to Tucson for a business meeting.  I flew into Phoenix and drove down I-10 to Tucson.  Before I departed Phoenix, I visited Rust and Roses and Sirens and Saints, two adorable shops in the North 7th Avenue area. 

Sirens and Saints is a quaint clothing boutique with a vintage, Magnolia Pearl kind of vibe.  The shop owner is drop dead gorgeous and extremely helpful.  (I'm sorry...I forgot her name.)  She suggests complementary pieces that will go with the items that you choose.  I picked up a couple of pieces that I will likely take with me to Asheville in October.  Ooh, I wished this boutique was in Georgia.  I would shop there all the time.  Lucky for me, I will be returning to the area next June and plan on shopping here again. Sorry, I didn't take any photos but I was too busy trying on clothes.
 
Next door to Sirens and Saints is Rust and Roses, a junk store with a melange of shabby chic and rust.  If I had had a trailer, I would have racked up.  There was so much that I wanted to purchase from the chicken feeders to the locker baskets to a French armoire.  Le sigh! 












Out behind Rust and Roses is a darling little camper decorated in vintage lace, tapestries, ceiling tin and French furniture.  It's the type of camper I would like for my gypsy soul.  Isn't it TDF?













Please visit Rust and Roses and Sirens and Saints if you are ever in the Phoenix area.  They would appreciate your business.  Happy travels!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh--this is all too amazing for words--I love it all!!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog, but so glad I got there, I am a vintage trailer enthusiast, and this little gem is as you say TDF. It is beyond adorable. TTFN

    ReplyDelete