11.02.2009

Improvising


My husband bought our son's Halloween costume way back in the middle of summer. This is a great accomplishment since my husband is typically a last second kind of guy. He bought the cutest Superman onesie -- another plus. The only problem with the costume is that it was short sleeved and well, hello, Halloween is in the fall when it is cool, if not cold. So to improvise and prevent our son from freezing, I dressed Asher in his Superman onesie and then layered over it a plaid button down shirt and some khaki pants. I even added a mini Daily Planet newspaper for him to hold. The look I was going for was Clark Kent transforming into Superman. It's not ideal but it would have to do. The only alternative was finding tights and I didn't want to go there. What do you think? Does the costume pass the cuteness test?

No comments:

Post a Comment